New camera-check. (Sony Cyber-shot).
Rental car reserved-check.
Condo key picked up-check.
Pedicure-check.
Summer maternity clothes dredged up from the depths of mountains of clothes friends have graciously given/loaned to me-check.
Snacks that I plan on consuming as soon as possible-check.
Realization that Daylight Savings Time doesn't start until tomorrow night-Check.
I might be just a *tad* bit excited about this trip. I have scaled back my grand plans for adventure though. The fact that I am 7 and a half months pregnant has apparently finally sunk in (just this past week) and with this newfound revelation, I have opted to find it perfectly acceptable to rest, relax, and do nothing. So there will be no reports of excruciating hauls up a volcano or safariing into the wilds. Sorry folks.
Just us, some sun, a pool, a beach, some friends, some baseball, and hopefully, a beautiful sunset or two.
Sounds AWESOME to me!
ReplyDeleteAAAHHHHHH - warmth, watch the ocean, get up when you want to, nap when you want to. Now you only need a Cabana Boy to fetch stuff for you - oh, would that be Adam?? He is so sweet, I'll bet it is. Just one question - CAN I COME??????? LOL Have a great time!!
ReplyDeleteWow!! 7 & 1/2 months already?? Amazing! Sounds perfect too enjoy :0)
ReplyDeleteOh, btw. I finally got round to starting my own blog. You're on my blogroll, hope you don't mind xx
Mimi-it was awesome ;)
ReplyDeleteGayle-Adam does make a pretty good cabana boy. And we're back now, and we did have a wonderful time!
Kate-that's great! I Will def check you out! And of course I don't mind the blogroll add. :)
You did end up getting a Sony :) How is it??
ReplyDeleteSo far, I realllllly like it! Good screen quality for sure!
ReplyDelete