Monday, January 11, 2010

A little lapse with my luggage.....




I went on an excursion with Adam just this past weekend to the moutains of West Virginia. Yes, I live in a mountainous area of West Virginia, but these were the real mountains. As in, I had no cell service the entire time. It was wonderful, beautiful, relaxing, awesome. All of the appropriate adjectives apply. In fact, it was so relaxing that when I left, I did so without taking any of my luggage. That's right-I just walked out of the cabin and into the car and left it there. Not a care in the world had I, not a single one. So the question remains: How is it possible that I can travel the world over-through cities, villages, deserts, savannas, and mountains, on planes, trains, buses, boats, rickshaws, and never lose or forget a single item of my belongings? Yet, I go two hours from home, still in my own state,  and leave all of my clothes. Unbelievable!  Bright spot in this cloud: At least I got a few good pictures.


 
 

2 comments:

  1. Mystery solved - I believe it's

    LOVE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've noticed that things always happen closer to home - go figure!

    ReplyDelete