Thursday, February 4, 2010

Blasted snow

I have been slacking this week, but two new posts are in the works. And apparently, we are to get the white stuff of epic proportions this weekend so I suppose I shall have plenty of time to churn them out.  I will believe the epic part when I am actually trudging through it to unbury my car. The rumor mill has produced some particularly wild ones in the last 24 hours, as in 30-45 inches of snow. Psshawww.

Now that I have gone and  tempted the snow gods with my ridicule and scorn........

More later-if not in the form of an amusing anecdote, then  it will probably be an SOS from underneath mountains of snow.

1 comment:

  1. I used to wish for a good old fashioned snow like the ones when I was a kid in Northern NY State - be careful what you wish for!!!

    ReplyDelete