As promised a few months ago, I am finally getting around to updating this blog. Perhaps some of the more recent readers will be surprised to know that as was announced in the headline at the top of the blog, I am not really single, not a substitute teacher, nor do I actually live with my parents. No, I wasn't making it all up. On the contrary, I am just a bit of a procrastinator. Combine this with the fact I am now teaching full-time, and well, some aspects of the blog are bound to suffer.
So today, the first official day of spring break, I have taken the bull by the horns and made some changes. I am also taking the bull by the horns in other areas--chiefly, where can I go the minute school gets out for the summer?
Summer plans are in progress. Some big, some little.
Hope you all like the changes. After all,whether it's huge or minor, change assures that we stay out of the rut. It keep us on our toes. More importantly, it holds complacency at bay.
Some lofty words for a just few minor blog changes? Yeeeeeahhh, probably. But it's spring break, so I'm inspired.
(speaking of spring break and change, this is the first spring break in seven years that I haven't ventured off somewhere. hmmm. I think I am OK with that though.)
Now go make some changes!
You are right change is a good thing no matter how big or small. We all need change so we dont get in the rut of always being in a routine. Spring break was over 3 weeks again for us here in the south.
ReplyDeleteBluegreen Kirk-small changes really can make a big difference. As for spring break, our is really late this year for some reason. We will be out for the summer in what feels like just a few weeks.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new look, hate the old commenting system.
ReplyDeleteHave you seen what findingtheuniverse.com does on their site, gets around gross blogger template.
Either way, still love your site :)
I also hate the commenting system, and I always have!! I actually don't even like blogspot, but it's just where I got started. I have been considering changing the whole thing to something else. No, I did not know there was a way to get around but I will def check it out. Right now. thanks for sharing!!!
ReplyDeleteYes Claire, change is good, though not always easy. Nice to see you growing in grace yet still keeping your love of travel alive.
ReplyDeleteWhere to next?????