I really need to get in gear on multiple fronts in my life. Not the least of which is to refrain from my leaving all 33 of my readers hanging when it comes to announcing the winner of giveaways. Well, wait no longer. It is American Thanksgiving weekend, the turkey has been consumed (with more coming this evening), the cleaning has been done, the giant television purchased at an ultra-low price during Black Friday shopping, and now, just mere moments ago, the "husband picking the winner's name out of a Ziploc bag" has just been completed.
I should devote an entire post to Black Friday madness in America. Ridiculous. Some people in the world are starving and fighting over rice. Not here. My greedy fellow citizens fight over DVD players and the DVDs that go with them. I love my country, but THIS, this, I cannot condone, identify with, or find humorous. I feel a rant coming on, so I will end it now.
Oh, did you want to know the winner?!
DC Dana, COME ON DOWN!
She writes her own blog, and she lives in, you guessed it, Washington D.C. Anyway, for those of you who didn't win, never fear. You can still visit Reese over at her blog and, conveniently, she has just posted about all the new jewelry she has designed just in time for the holidays. And, she is running a special right now, so get on over there and scope it out!
And finally, you *might* want to check back here Monday for a Giant. Huge. Life-changing. blog post.
have you seen on the news the lady who pepper sprayed a bunch of people at walmart to get an xbox on black friday? people are crazy!
ReplyDeleteThey were fist fighting in the wal-mart I normally go to--thank goodness I went to the other one. Isn't it just ridiculous?!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I'm just now able to get on here since I was in TN last week with no computer. So excited for my jewelry! Thanks Husband for picking my name out! And Claire, tell us your news already!
ReplyDeleteLove the enthusiasm ;) And the news will be shared once I escape school today!
ReplyDeleteI totally hear ya Claire!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations DC Dana! Look forward to hearing from you!
Reese
http://rambleswithreese.etsy.com
http://rambleswithreese.blogspot.com